Friday, February 29, 2008

Procrastination

I recall this quote that stated something to the tune of:


Procrastination on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine


I thought this was a great quote for today. I thought it was great because here I am sitting at work dealing the the multitude of things that need to be done and what do I hear...the tell tail sign from Outlook stating someone has sent an email...and with the little red "!" no less. They want some where around 20 changes done to their registers and all before open tomorrow...yeah give me a break. I am suppose to drop EVERYTHING I am doing and just work frantically to get what you need done. As if not only are you the only person existing on the planet...but definitely the only client that I work on. Fucking tools.

In other news the computer is still broke but I made some changes this morning that will hopefully bring about some stability to the system. There are only like 2 more things I plan on doing to it until I get a new MOBO for it. And while I am at it I might as well get another GB of RAM. Yeah that will do :).

As for everything else...life is good...



0 comments:

Post a Comment