Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So we live there now...

So on Saturday Jill and I with the help of Daniel, Jason, and Chris, moved everything major from the old apartment to the new house. Hannah Home came and picked up the living room furniture and some old clothes for charity. We still have a few items that will go to charity but they didnt have room on the truck for it this run. Sunday we cleaned up the grill and threw down some inch thick ny strips, some chicken, corn on the cobb, roasted some fresh peppers, and a couple brauts, and did a little shindig with the fam. It is finally a home.

On a side note it is looking like Daniel may get this business of his going, which will bring some goodwill my way. I am going to design his logo, website, and get him on the web so that he can sudo get his presence known. He already has a few clients going so good for him. Hoping that maybe the work I do for him will get me a couple of clients as well.

Chris and I are on a top secret project that will be posted about here. So far we almost went down in a blaze of flames and glory, did a little destruction, and left a mess to be cleaned up...I know its vauge but I will put more into this later when the project starts to turn into something more substantial and we are able to talk about it.

Oh and on a side note I fixed the mirror the fucks from Arizona broke in route to Alabama. Its basically brand new. I can tell where I had to fix it but unless you really look close it should be ok for the living room or dining room...i think jill wants it in the dining room. Oh yeah and we bought a dining room table.

So yeah...that was the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment